Your Role at Bolt
Payment infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is building a future where sending payments is as easy as sending messages. To do this, we’ve redesigned payments from the ground up. Bolt makes online commerce easy, secure, ethical, and efficient for all parties. To solve such a large problem, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Bolt is the future of online commerce. Our mission is to make commerce instant, consistent, and trusted. We're building a world-class corporate sales team in Salt Lake City to bring Bolt to merchants across the US.
Our sales team is mostly inside high-velocity (and high average sales price) sales powered by a strong lead generation engine. Sales executives close multiple large deals per week. We have a deep and proven sales playbook and you should expect to be mentored by world-class sales leaders.
Our ideal sales candidate has a history of beating and exceeding quota in their previous roles. They'll exhibit extreme grit and determination to get deals across the finish line while working to create win-win relationships for our customers.
- Evangelize Bolt
- Identify/prospect, contact and sell to small e-commerce businesses key decision makers and influencers through a solution and value selling approach
- Be passionate about communicating value to senior stakeholders and figuring out creative ways to create success
- Qualify sales opportunities through meeting with C-level and LOB executives, and other key stakeholders
- Know how to sell innovation and disruption, build trust without deep product evaluations, leverage multiple use cases, and compress deal cycles
- Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Close deals in net new accounts with a focus on identifying and closing quick wins
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting Salesforce
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
We're looking for someone with...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least two years of quota carrying sales experience in Cloud technology, Fintech, analytics or SaaS
- Ability to simply articulate intricate fraud, payment, and analytic concepts
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Success closing net new accounts
- Ability to develop C-level relationships within large accounts
- Able to travel for deals
- Passion for cloud and SaaS technologies and the desire to learn and grow in a high growth
- You have previously worked in an early stage company and you know how to navigate and be successful in a startup environment
- Previous experience as SDR / BDR (not required but great to have)
- Deep understanding of e-commerce payments and the ecosystem
- Experience as a founder or co-founder of a technology startup
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.