Your Role at Bolt
Payment infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is building a future where sending payments is as easy as sending messages. To do this, we’ve redesigned payments from the ground up. Bolt makes online commerce easy, secure, ethical, and efficient for all parties. To solve such a large problem, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Ecommerce infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is a world-class buying experience available for all online businesses. We're building a future where retailers can eliminate the massive operational overhead and technical debt associated with online checkout and payments, and where customers can buy instantly and securely across the internet. To solve such a large problem, we've put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
The Customer Success team's mission at Bolt is to deliver value to our customers to drive mutual growth, while converting them to Bolt champions. The Customer Success Data Analyst partners with Customer Success Managers to understand key trends for each account, drive growth, and increase customer satisfaction.
Signs that you are the ideal candidate for this role
- You have a passion for serving as a trusted advisor with a deep curiosity to understand customer trends and how that translates to their overall success
- You are growth-oriented and know how to dive into numbers to analyze value
- You are an avid learner, praised by others for your drive to ask exceptional questions and continue learning
- You love technology and want to work with a team on the cutting edge of making commerce instant, consistent, and trusted
What you will be doing
- Work with Customer Success Managers to collect data and model Bolt’s value to our customers
- Join client-facing meetings as the data expert
- Benchmark account performance and understand key account trends to proactively suggest actions through data-based recommendations
- Define and automate reporting on account metrics and KPIs
- Support data requests from Customer Success Managers
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to package and convey complicated analyses in a simple and easy-to-understand way
- Experience using Google Analytics to analyze user behavior and website trends
- Ever-curious mind wanting to find the “why” behind the “what”
- Always looking to improve processes and automate more
- Experience with a variety of data manipulation/visualization tools and languages (Tableau, SQL, R, Python)
- Comfort with shifting priorities and ambiguityUnderstanding of A/B testing and statistics or a willingness to learn
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.