Your Role at Bolt
Payment infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is building a future where sending payments is as easy as sending messages. To do this, we’ve redesigned payments from the ground up. Bolt makes online commerce easy, secure, ethical, and efficient for all parties. To solve such a large problem, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Bolt is the future of online commerce, providing a unique checkout, payments, and fraud stack for merchants. Our end-to-end payment solutions drives 10-50% newfound revenue time and time again. We have extreme product market fit and a sales model that is working insanely well.
We’re looking for accomplished enterprise sales people with a history of surpassing quota. Many sales can be accomplished remotely, but field work will be required (3-5 days of travel per month) for larger and more complex deals. You’ll have the support of a marketing and sourcing team, but will also be required to do outbound. Ideal candidates are hungry to prove themselves in a company that is scaling rapidly.
This role will rely on your ability to develop deep relationships, create win-win situations, understand product, speak the customer's language, and sell. Bolt will offer a compelling uncapped compensation plan, an opportunity to work a huge territory, and a collaborative work environment in which you can aggressively leverage your knowledge and experience to the benefit of the entire sales organization.
- Be selling directly to e-commerce decision-makers, which includes C-level executives and other key stakeholders
- Correlate usage of Bolt directly with growth in prospective customer revenue. This is a clear ROI-based sale.
- Be an energetic self-starter who is proactive in holding yourself accountable to a consistent sales process.
- Know how to sell innovation and disruption, build trust without deep product evaluations, leverage multiple use cases, and compress your deal cycles.
- Present a thorough territory plan within first 90 days.
- Close deals in net new accounts.
- Identify and close quick wins.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets.
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in our CRM.
- Utilize a solution and value selling approach.
- Evangelize Bolt's full-stack payments platform.
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers.
- Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources.
- Be passionate about communicating value to senior stakeholders and figuring out creative ways to create success.
We're looking for someone with...
- A 4-year bachelor degree.
- A minimum of 7+ years of quota-carrying sales experience.
- At least 3 years selling to mid-size and larger companies, having achieved deal outcomes well into the six figures.
- Prior success in analytics, cloud, or SaaS sales.
- Extensive experience building customer relationships.
- Ability to simply articulate intricate payments and analytic concepts.
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Success closing net new accounts.
- Ability to develop C-level relationships within large accounts.
- Ability to travel for deals.
- Passion for cloud and SaaS technologies.
- Previous work experience in an early stage company and knowledge of how to navigate and be successful in a startup environment.
- Deep understanding of e-commerce payments and the competitive ecosystem.
- Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.