Your Role at Bolt
Payment infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is building a future where sending payments is as easy as sending messages. To do this, we’ve redesigned payments from the ground up. Bolt makes online commerce easy, secure, ethical, and efficient for all parties. To solve such a large problem, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Bolt is on a mission to perfect the checkout experience for online retailers and make sure nothing gets in the way when shoppers decide to buy. We provide the industry’s fastest checkout that is optimized for any device and coupled with a unique approach to fraud detection that approves more good orders. By converting more shoppers into customers, Bolt has become the proven choice of customer-obsessed retailers like Dita, HUF Worldwide, and Polywood.
We are looking for a highly organized individual to support Bolt’s Product and Engineering team. We need someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and can proactively juggle multiple responsibilities and creative problem solving. As an Executive Assistant to our Head of Product and VP, Engineering, you will be a dependable partner to them, as well as a liaison between the Executives and the rest of the technical team.
What you will be doing
- General administrative work for Head of Product & VP, Engineering
- Extensive calendar management, including scheduling internal and external meetings, sometimes across multiple time zones & locations
- Calendar gatekeeper, fielding internal and external scheduling requests and providing recommendations that are aligned with priorities
- Attend meetings to take notes and follow up on action items
- Help with logistics for the team: onboarding, weekly meetings, offsites, bonding events, etc.
- Plan and coordinate travel and submit expense reports
- Become a go-to, trusted person for the technical team
- Assist with various ad hoc projects as needed
What would set you up for success
- Unwavering flexibility and ability to pivot on a moments notice
- Ability to manage changing priorities and handle conflicting requests from different stakeholders
- Previous experience supporting one or more executives
- Self-starter that has a high capacity to get stuff done
- Utmost attention to detail
- Strategic thinker who can creatively problem solve and propose long-term solutions
- Project manage by effectively tracking progress, communicating with the team and pushing projects through to completion
- Flexible and comfortable in a fast-paced, high intensity, start-up environment
- Proficient in GSuite and Slack (added bonus: Asana and Notion)
- Positive demeanor and culture add to the team