Your Role at Bolt
Payment infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is building a future where sending payments is as easy as sending messages. To do this, we’ve redesigned payments from the ground up. Bolt makes online commerce easy, secure, ethical, and efficient for all parties. To solve such a large problem, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Ecommerce infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is a world-class buying experience available for all online businesses. We're building a future where retailers can eliminate the massive operational overhead and technical debt associated with online checkout and payments, and where customers can buy instantly and securely across the internet. To solve such a large problem, we've put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Your mission at Bolt will be to grow and scale our Corporate Customer Success team to manage our growing portfolio of Corporate Success relationships. Inheriting a squad of customer-focused experts, you’ll continue building on current Bolt practices while hiring, onboarding, and retaining key talent to drive our aggressive growth goals. Our overarching approach to growth at Bolt requires scaling an army of trusted advisors to deliver value to our customers; you will be the key leader to support a growing team focused on moving our customers from signed to Bolt champions. This role can sit in either San Francisco or Salt Lake City.
What you will be doing
- Hire, coach, and develop a team of Corporate Customer Success Managers in Bolt’s Salt Lake City and San Francisco offices
- Drive scalable processes to deliver rapid growth in customer count
- Create automation, optimization, and efficiency plans to continue optimizing the customer experience
- Partner with stakeholders in Sales, Support, Implementation, Marketing, and Product to align and deliver on needs for our Corporate customers
- Serve as a trusted advisor for Success solutions to your team and customers to achieve retention, growth, and engagement targets in the Corporate segment
- Create playbooks, strategies, and creative approaches to support new ways of thinking about delivering customer value to Bolt’s customers
- Champion your team members and their success, leading by example to help them learn and develop to support their growth
- Partner with your team to build customer relationships, working on messaging, pitching in on calls, or attending quarterly reviews to support growing our customers into champions
What would set you up for success
- 6+ years in customer success, account management, sales, and/or partnerships
- 4+ years of management experience
- Experience building teams in a start-up environment
- Experience working with complex external stakeholders in varying functions across Marketing, Operations, Ecommerce, Finance, Accounting, Product, and Technology
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders to influence product roadmap needs, go-to-market alignment, and company strategy
What would set you apart
- Experience building teams across multiple offices
- Education, certification, or other achievement in leadership or management
- Ecosystem experience in Financial Technology, Ecommerce, Fraud, Payments, or Risk