Your Role at Bolt
Payment infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is building a future where sending payments is as easy as sending messages. To do this, we’ve redesigned payments from the ground up. Bolt makes online commerce easy, secure, ethical, and efficient for all parties. To solve such a large problem, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Ecommerce infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is a world-class buying experience available for all online businesses. We're building a future where retailers can eliminate the massive operational overhead and technical debt associated with online checkout and payments, and where customers can buy instantly and securely across the internet. To solve such a large problem, we've put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Bolt is looking for a creative, critical thinker with a proven track record of coordinating and delivering successful marketing campaigns for lead generation. Ideal candidates are cross-functional team players with the sophistication to collaborate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. Deep curiosity and the ability to go above and beyond to tackle big problems are key!
This role is available in both New York and San Francisco.
- Develop joint co-marketing activities with partners to acquire merchants
- Own the end-to-end execution of said activities. Mediums to include, but not be limited to: events, blog posts, whitepapers, webinars, press releases, email, social media, etc.
- Track success metrics on all activities. Deliver regular insights on partner campaigns and opportunity performance
- Maintain strong working relationships with marketing (and other: sales/field/leadership) counterparts at key partner companies
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Bolt sales, marketing, design, etc. teams to develop and execute end-to-end co-marketing field activities with partners
- Generate co-marketed content ideas, conduct research on industry-related topics (tailored to partner audiences), and produce assets for online distribution
- Develop partner-specific collateral/sales enablement materials in conjunction with Bolt Product Marketing
- Help build internal ambassadors within Bolt for our partners by effectively communicating joint messaging and positioning, as well as the “why” and “how” of our go-to-market initiatives with partners
- Support the recruitment, onboarding and development of key partners as needed
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience in the Technology sector
- Excellent project management, prioritization, written, and communication skills
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM platforms (Salesloft, MailChimp and Salesforce preferred)
- A growing understanding of marketing programs, events, promotions, and the development of partner-sourced lead generation/pipeline
Nice to have...
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business
- 3-4 years experience in channel/partner marketing, enablement, and assessment
- Software industry experience, specifically working within Online Commerce, Payments or a Fintech ecosystem is preferred