Your Role at Bolt
Payment infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is building a future where sending payments is as easy as sending messages. To do this, we’ve redesigned payments from the ground up. Bolt makes online commerce easy, secure, ethical, and efficient for all parties. To solve such a large problem, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Bolt is hiring our first Product Marketing Manager to serve as the voice of our customers and help us reach the next stage of growth. The ideal candidate is a sharp, technical product marketer with a get-it-done mentality. This role will entail building out a team around you.
- Work cross-functionally with design, engineering, ops, sales, marketing, support, and product
- Develop sales enablement collateral and help shape how we communicate about our product
- Ensure that our new products and features are rolled out effectively, maximizing our impact
- Run market research to better understand our customers and target audience
- Be the voice of the customer and marketing in the product development process
- Optimize our communications and marketing to potential and existing customers
- Stretch into broader marketing responsibilities as we build out our marketing team
- 4+ years of experience as a product marketing manager at a successful tech company
- Experience building customer profiles and segmentation
- Experience developing, hosting, distilling market research via qualitative and quantitative methods
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience in ecommerce or payments a plus
- Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.