Your Role at Bolt
Payment infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is building a future where sending payments is as easy as sending messages. To do this, we’ve redesigned payments from the ground up. Bolt makes online commerce easy, secure, ethical, and efficient for all parties. To solve such a large problem, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Ecommerce infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is a world-class buying experience available for all online businesses. We're building a future where retailers can eliminate the massive operational overhead and technical debt associated with online checkout and payments, and where customers can buy instantly and securely across the internet. To solve such a large problem, we've put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Play a mission-critical role in designing and building the risk engine that powers Bolt transactions. We’re looking for someone with the experience, creativity, and passion for producing world-class technology. Companies and consumers alike will rely heavily on what you build, and you’ll have a ton of trust and responsibility. If challenges excite you, and you’re ready for a large one, let us know.
- Build production fraud models; your models will be the engine that powers all online commerce through Bolt
- Conduct data analysis to determine which policies we adopt and help inform strategic growth
- Build machine learning infrastructure, data pipelines, and production-ready services to serve live traffic
- Work with Bolt's Risk team to engineer new features for models or new product features that help improve conversion rates for businesses using Bolt and decrease fraud losses
- Integrate the modeling service to other services (e.g. make api call risk models, store results, use the decision)
- Integrate the model prediction into core workflows
- Passion to improve e-commerce businesses
- Strong communication skills in a cross-functional teamUnrelenting focus on impact
- Bachelor's degree in relevant technical discipline
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline
- Software Engineering background in a team-oriented software development environment
- 2+ years of machine learning experience
- Experience building production quality machine learning models and working with large scale datasets
- Strong experience in Python and SQL; experience with data analysis and statistics
- Profound understanding of fraud detection, e-commerce payments, and the competitive ecosystem.