Your Role at Bolt
Payment infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is building a future where sending payments is as easy as sending messages. To do this, we’ve redesigned payments from the ground up. Bolt makes online commerce easy, secure, ethical, and efficient for all parties. To solve such a large problem, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
At Bolt, we are on a mission to perfect checkout. We believe that ecommerce is foundational to the future of retail - and with Bolt, all retailers have the opportunity to provide a streamlined and secure checkout experience for their customers.
Our Product Marketing team sits at the center of Product, Engineering, Sales and Design, combining deep product and industry knowledge to help drive product strategy. We’re looking for a seasoned Strategist to uncover data-driven insights, influence the product roadmap and identify new strategic opportunities. As a Strategist on the team, you will define our source of truth across internal and external data sources, analyze current product direction and identify the next frontier, and develop robust pricing and packaging strategies for our product suite. Your work will be highly visible to Bolt leadership and play a crucial part in our expansion strategy.
What you will be doing
- Work closely with sales, marketing and product teams to identify important questions, define key success metrics, and shape data-informed business strategies
- Develop diverse hypotheses, solve problems autonomously, and share insights and recommendations to business partners to influence product decisions
- Generate pricing and packaging strategies across existing and new products
- Identify pertinent external data sources and maintain internal data sources, building robust and scalable processes to gather this data on a recurring and automated basis
- Evaluate the market and identify differentiated opportunities for the next phase of growth
What would set you up for success
- 5+ years of experience working with large data sets
- Proficiency with data mining, mathematics, and statistical analysisAdvanced pattern recognition and predictive modeling experience
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, SQL, and statistical computing languages (like Python or R)
- Able to work on and prioritize multiple projects across a variety of stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, applied math, or a related discipline; MSc or PhD preferred
- Background in ecommerce, pricing or consulting is a plus
What would set you apart
- You’re naturally curious, constantly learning and adapt easily
- You are a problem solver, team player and inspire people around you
- You see the big picture, but you aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves, dive into the details and get things done