Your Role at Bolt
Payment infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is building a future where sending payments is as easy as sending messages. To do this, we’ve redesigned payments from the ground up. Bolt makes online commerce easy, secure, ethical, and efficient for all parties. To solve such a large problem, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
We’re hiring our first VP Marketing, who will define and execute our marketing strategy to support Bolt's growth. You will build and guide our marketing team to share Bolt's mission and value with prospective customers, recruits, investors, and with our broader community. You should have prior experience building world-class marketing functions.
- Define our strategic vision for marketing, including external PR, thought leadership, product marketing, sales enablement, digital and social marketing, and field
- Develop Bolt's as a world-class brand, including positioning, marketing tone, and creative direction
- Work closely with leaders in Sales, Growth, and Product/Engineering to ensure our marketing strategy supports and accelerates Bolt's growth
- Build Bolt's marketing capacity to generate inbound leads, inform prospective recruits, and make Bolt a household name among the wider public
- Successful history of scaling marketing programs (e.g. taking company from $5M to $50-75M+ in ARR), including 2+ years at a single company scaling the team and function
- 10-15+ years of experience including experience in B2B marketing; ecommerce or payments context a plus
- Experience setting and achieving ambitious KPIs for a Marketing team
- High ability to understand and communicate ideas on subjects including machine learning, payments, and blockchain/ cryptocurrency
- Ability to evaluate ROI of various strategies and channels, and to both strategize and operate effectively
- Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.